Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome to my GCISD Blog!

I am a member of the GCISD School Board and would like to give the opportunity to teachers, parents and all citizens to give their feedback about our District. I understand that some of you might feel more comfortable giving anonymous feedback about issues in our schools, and here is your opportunity.

If you ever wanted to ask a question to a Board member, well, here is your chance! If you want to discuss school finance or the work environment at your school, we can do it right here.

The purpose of this Blog is to work together to improve our district. The more ideas we exchange, the more issues we bring to the table, the better off our district will be. If you have any topics you would like to discuss, please let me know.

Please let others know about our site, www.gcisd.blogspot.com. To comment on my Blog, you can sign up using your Google email account, or you can create an account right here. Just click on the "comments" link below one of my posts. It is very easy. If you prefer to post anonymous comments, you can use a nickname (on the "Display Name" field when creating your account). In that case, your real name or email will not be visible when you post a comment.

If you have any questions about this Blog, please post a comment or contact me by email at jorge@jorgerodriguez.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment